How to get extra money to play slots
Getting some extra bucks that will help you play for longer and possibly win more is on every slot player’s mind, and there’s essentially one thing that makes this possible: a good casino bonus. Casino bonuses come in many shapes and sizes, from a generous slots no deposit bonus to bonus funds, free spins, or even cash back, and they’re one of the factors you should consider before you join a new online casino. In this article, we’ll share a few slot tips on how and where you can play free online slots with bonus funds and other kinds of bonuses.
Wager-free spins 100% bonus up to £300 on first deposit. 18+. No deposit for wager free spins. Opt-in required. Min £10 first deposit for deposit bonus. 30x wagering requirement applies for deposit bonus and winnings. Max £5 per spin or £0.50 per bet line. Contribution to wagering requirements varies per game.
Slots no deposit bonus – what’s in it for you?
This is one of the most sought-after casino bonuses, and for good reason. A slots no deposit bonus will usually be in the form of a free spins no deposit bonus that can be used on selected slots. In a few rare cases, it might even consist of a cash bonus. The attraction of this bonus lies in the fact that players can win real money without having staked any of their own! This type of bonus is normally given to new players upon registration, and in some cases may also be wager-free, which means that players will be able to withdraw their winnings instantly.
To claim this kind of bonus you have to find a free spins no deposit casino. Look for welcome offers that state things like ‘free spins no deposit required’ or ‘(x) free spins on registration’.
Play slots free with bonus funds
Another great bonus to take advantage of, especially if you’re a new player at a casino, is a deposit match bonus. This will give you a percentage of your deposit in bonus funds, which will normally double or even triple your initial deposit amount. You can then make use this bonus money to play multiple slots that are available at the casino. This type of casino bonus is more valuable than a slots no deposit bonus, since the latter is normally limited to a bunch of free spins, whereas this one could amount to hundreds of pounds!
Of course, there is almost always a wagering requirement involved when you play slots free with bonus funds. This is usually in the range of 20 and 60 times your deposit amount (sometimes even your deposit + bonus amount). The wagering requirement is very important to take into account, since it gives you an indication of how realistic it is to be able to make a profit from the bonus. If it is too high, you are more likely to lose all your winnings before you can withdraw them.
Slot tips on playing with a bonus
We’re pleased to share a few tips to finding the best casino bonuses as well as how to use your casino bonus, so you’ll know exactly what to look for when you’re thinking of joining a new casino:
- Check the wagering requirement – before you play free online slots with bonus funds, choose a casino with a low wagering requirement. This will help you avoid losing your bonus funds while you seek to complete the wagering. Make sure you check whether the wagering applies to the deposit amount only or to both deposit and bonus amount.
- Check the bonus terms and conditions – look for restrictions like time limit (how many days you have to wager the bonus), whether there is any cap on winnings, as well as game weighting. Weighting refers to how much you need to stake in order to clear a bonus. Slots normally count 100% towards completing the wagering requirement, which means that with a £10 bonus you need to stake another £100 to clear the bonus with a wagering requirement of 10x.
- Go for a casino which runs regular promotions and rewards schemes – some casinos love to hold slot tournaments, special offers and other promotions which award cash or bonus prizes. Casino rewards are getting increasingly popular too, and a lot of casinos now have loyalty schemes which enable you to collect points that can be exchanged for bonuses, free spins and more. Make sure you have a good look at the casino website to see whether you can expect regular bonuses beyond the welcome bonus.
- Choose a slot with a high RTP and good hit rate – You can view RTP, bonus frequency and hit rate if you have an account with Slot Tracker. The better these figures, the more likely it will be to complete your bonus without making a loss.
- Use the wager rating feature in Slot Tracker – if you’re looking forward to playing free online slots with a bonus, Slot Tracker can help you choose which slot to wager that bonus on. Among its features, there’s a wager rating for each individual slot, that varies from Excellent to Very Bad. This is a great indicator of how likely it is for players to complete bonuses on that specific slot without going bust.