Rapid Transfer is a payment method offered by Skrill that makes the business of online transactions, especially to casino operators, quicker and easier.
It’s a payment method that supports 20 currencies, is utilised by thousands of customers around the world, and is supported by more than 170 banks.
Always Put Safety First!
Below, we give you good reasons why Rapid Transfer is a secure payment method you should consider using on your next transaction.
Faster and more secure payments
- Bank Transfer gives you the chance to enjoy the advantage of not having to register an account before using the payment method. Upload funds to your digital wallet or make secure payments directly from your bank account within a short amount of time.
- Payments and refunds are automated on the merchant’s side, so you as a customer can look forward to quick payouts and refunds.
- Skrill is dedicated to collaborating with all the banks it supports to make sure that you are able to make secure payments at all times.
- Skrill uses the European Payment Service Directive (PSD2) to protect its customers when online transactions are made. PSD2 also gives customers a chance to allow safe access to their data.
- Read more about how to use safe payment methods on the UK Gambling Commission site.
- Here at CasinoHawks we do our utmost to make sure you are pointed toward licenced and safe casino sites that suit your taste.
Did You Know?
Rapid Transfer is a payment method that was introduced by Skrill in 2016.
How to use Rapid Transfer at UK Casino Sites?
With Trustly payments, you avoid a lot of the extra work that often goes into using traditional payment methods. Below, we’ll get into what this process looks like.
Are there any fees when depositing and withdrawing at the Rapid Transfer casino site?
Below is a list of UK casino sites that do not require fees to be paid for withdrawals and deposits:
Delight in amazing gameplay sessions at the above casino sites and make deposits and withdrawals without having to worry about additional fees.
How to place a deposit and withdraw your winnings using a Rapid Transfer card?
The idea behind Rapid Transfer is to allow user to make payments directly via theior bank accounts, so there’s no need to worry about paying with a card.
Once you are ready to either make a deposit follow the steps below:
- Choose Rapid Transfer from the list of available payment methods
- Select your country from the drop-down list
- Select the name of your bank from the drop-down list
- Enter your security details
- Select the account from which you would like to deposit your funds and click submit.
With withdrawals, the procedure differs. After selecting Rapid Transfer as your preferred payment method, simply follow the on-screen instructions presented to you.
Did you know?
Rapid Transfer allows you to login to your bank account to make payments, so you don’t have to go through the hassle of bringing out your card to fill in your card details.
Solutions to 5 common issues experienced when using Rapid Transfer at UK Casino Casinos
- I want to make a deposit but I can’t find my bank on the drop-down list
If you are unable to find your bank on the drop-down list on the deposit page, try to check that you have selected the correct country first. If you still cannot find your bank on the drop-down list, it could be that your bank is not supported by Rapid Transfer. In that case, a good idea would be to Skrill contact customer support for further assistance.
2. I think I may be a victim of fraud. What should I do?
Skrill collaborates takes the utmost care to prevent customers from experiencing fraud when making use of the Rapid Transfer pament method. If you believe you may have been a victim of fraud, contact your bank as soon as possible. The bank, alongside Skrill will work together to make sure they recover your funds.
3. Why has my Rapid Transfer deposit been blocked?
Skrill states on its site that it will refuse to initiate a transfer if, for example, you have provided incomplete or incorrect information, if Skrill has not received your consent to initiate a payment, if there are insufficient funds in your bank account, or if the transfer is believed to be fraudulent or unlawful.
Before making any deposits or requesting withdrawals, make sure you read the terms and conditions available from the Skrill website.
4. I made a mistake with my deposit, can it be refunded?
If you have made a mistake with your deposit, check the terms and conditions on the casino site to see if there is any information about the issue available there first. If you are unable to find information regarding your issues, the best option would be to contact customer support for further guidance.
5. I received a message about an unauthorised payment, what do I do?
If you suspect an unauthorised transfer of funds, or there was a payment that was incorrectly executed by Rapid Transfer, contact the bank which the payment was made from immediately for assistance.
Did you know?
Rapid Transfer is a payment method available at most UK casinos where you can enjoy deposits and withdrawals without paying additional fees.
Pros and cons of using Rapid Transfer at UK Casino Sites
|Most casinos accept Rapid Transfer||There is a possibility that your bank may not be supported by Rapid Transfer.|
|Using Rapid Transfer is safe|
|You can make instant deposits and receive almost instant payments|
|Rapid Transfer does not require accounts or cards|
Rapid Transfer vs. Other Payment Methods
From the list below, you can find some of the differences between Rapid Transfer and other payment providers.
|Does not require a card or registration||✔||✖||✖||✖|
|Instantly upload money to your digital wallet||✔||✖||✖||✔|
|Receiving payments is almost instant||✔||✖||✖||✖|
|Making payments is a quick and easy process||✔||✖||✖||✖|
Did you know?
Rapid Transfer caters to customers belonging to over 170 banks and offers transactions for 20 different currencies.
As a user of Rapid Transfer, you will be able to enjoy uploading funds to your digital wallet in an instand, in addition to secure payments made directly from your bank account. This way, you don’t have to think about long or unnecessary payment processes.
As Rapid Transfer supports 20 currencies, you can look forward to making and receiving instant payments in a number of different currencies.