Big Bass Splash review
You’re probably familiar with the Big Bass slot series that includes the slots Big Bass Bonanza, Bigger Bass Bonanza, Christmas Big Bass Bonanza, and Big Bass Bonanza Megaways.
In June this year, Reel Kingdom, powered by Pragmatic Play, decided to add yet another slot to their Big Bass selection, the exciting slot Big Bass Splash — which this review will be all about!
What you’ll find in this Big Bass Splash Review
To keep you as informed about the slot as possible, we examined the following points while testing the slot:
- The slot symbols: The type of symbols and how much the slot pays out.
- The minimum and maximum bet, autoplay option:
- The payout rate: The slot’s RTP rate. The higher the RTP rate, the better.
- Volatility: The volatility rate of the slot (low, medium, or high).
- Hit frequency: How frequently winning combinations are likely to appear on the reels.
- Jackpot and/ or maximum win: The jackpots the slot has and how much you can potentially win.
- Wilds, re-spins, and other functions: The bonus features or functions a slot has.
- Bonus-buy option: The bonus-buy feature, if any, the slot has.
- Bonus game: How the bonus game works.
- Graphics & sound: What the graphics and sounds are like.
Play Big Bass Splash with the best bonus
If you stop by our offers and promotions page, you will likely find an amazing bonus that best fits you at some of the top UK casino sites.
From the large selection of offers currently available, you’re almost guaranteed to find one that fits you like a glove.
Big Bass Splash Symbols & Payouts
In this section, we’ll give you insight into the various symbols included in the Big Bass Splash slot, and what each of them is valued at.
The highest-paying symbol in this slot is the 4×4 water truck, followed by the fishing rod, the dragonfly, a fishing equipment chest, and fish. On the other hand, the lower-paying symbols are the classic A, K, Q, and J, and 10
The Big Bass Splash slot consists of, overall, 10 paylines for horizontal wins.
Min/max bet, autoplay option
The minimum bet for the Big Bass Splash slot is 10p, while the maximum bet is £250, and if you’re feeling slightly adventurous, you can make use of the ‘autoplay’ function in the game.
Big Bass Splash RTP
Big Bass Splash RTP rate is set at 96.71%. This is rather decent, and you can probably expect quite a few returns while spinning the reels on this slot.
The volatility level for this particular slot is medium, so you can expect that the line between wins and losses is quite balanced.
Jackpot and/or maximum win
If you’re looking for a jackpot on Big Bass Splash, we’re quite sorry to disappoint you. Nevertheless, the slot does have a max win of 5,000x, and maybe you’ll be lucky enough to win it!
Find out all you need to know about the lovely features Big Bass Splash has to offer in this section.
When you land three or more scatter symbols (represented by a green fish), the free spins bonus feature will be activated.
The wonderful thing about the free spins round is that the wild feature collects values from the Money symbols (the different fish symbols). The wilds that appear during this round are collected and stored until the end of the round, so you can certainly look forward to some satisfying rewards while playing this slot.
The awesome thing about the Big Bass Splash slot is that it houses a Bonus Buy feature. This means that you can unlock a number of free spins with a single payment of 100x your initial bet.
Big Bass Splash Graphics & Sound
The Big Bass Splash slot is no different from its predecessors in terms of its layout. It has a classic seawater background with fish swimming back and forth in the water.
The music used in Big Bass Splash is also quite similar to the slots that have come before it. Here you have fun and upbeat Country Music.
|Optimised for Mobile||👍|
|Music||Upbeat Country Music|
|Special Features||Bonus Buy, Free Spins|
Solutions if you have some issues with a game
If you run into any issues while playing Big Bass Splash, you might find some of the following troubleshooting steps useful:
- Try refreshing the browser if the game has been idle for a long time and you suddenly start seeing an error message telling you that the game has timed out.
- You could try to log out and log back in if the problem still persists after the first step.
- If you find that you are still experiencing the same issues, try to reach out to Customer Support.
The Big Bass Splash slot offers just the right amount of entertainment and rewards and is quite easy to kick back and relax with.
If you’re of the impatient kind, there is always the option to unlock the free spins round with a single payment of 100x your bet, or you can simply wait until luck decides to find you and the free spins round activates on its own.
Big Bass Splash is certainly a breath of fresh air and a perfect addition to the Big Bass slot family. We recommend you try it at any of the best UK casino sites in our casino catalogue.
Other slots you can play if you like Big Bass Splash
Why not try the other slots in the Big Bass slot series? Here’s our extensive list: