MasterCard is a credit or debit card that can be used to make payments at millions of offline and online retail outlets and services.
The popular payment method is used by millions of people globally, and there’s a good reason why it is such a preferred payment method.
Read our page to find out more about the payment provider’s history as well as its current mission.
Always Put Safety First!
We’ve put together a list of advantages of using MasterCard as a payment method below.
Faster and more secure payments
- With MasterCard, you don’t have to worry about long waiting times when making or receiving payments. Using the payment method is as simple as it is secure, and you can expect to receive payments anywhere between 1 – 3 days.
- MasterCard collaborates with several banking institutions to ensure that users enjoy as many perks as possible.
- The security of MasterCard’s customers is at the top of the payment provider’s list, and it has taken measures to make sure that customer’s who utilise its services are kept secure at all times.
- Through “open banking” and the consent of its users, MasterCard offers operators a safe and non-invasive way to recognise their customer’s financial data, including information about transactions.
- Learn about how you can best use safe payment methods on the UK Gambling Commission site.
- At CasinoHawks, it is a primary objective to ensure that you are only lead in the direction of licenced and safe UK casino sites.
Did You Know?
MasterCard is a payment provider that has been in the business for over 50 years and it continues to change and reinvent itself to fit the times.
How to use MasterCard at UK Casino Sites?
With MasterCard casino operators no longer have to worry about servicing players who can’t afford to play on their sites or who abuse their finances on gambling.
It also saves individuals from getting themselves into financial trouble caused by irresponsible gambling.
Are there any fees when depositing and withdrawing at MasterCard casino sites?
Your casino may charge up to a 2.5% fee for use of a debit card. However, the following casino sites do not have deposit or withdrawal fees attached to MasterCard payments:
How to place a deposit and withdraw your winnings using a MasterCard card?
MasterCard is a payment method found at most UK casino sites, so there’s a chance it will be available at the best online casinos you choose to play at.
Using the MasterCard payment method is quite easy and hassle-free. All you will have to do is select the payment method and follow the on-screen instructions.
Did you know?
MasterCard protects individuals and businesses from engaging in partnerships that might be potentially damaging for either party with the help of “open banking”.
Solutions to 5 common issues experienced when using MasterCard at UK Casino Casinos
- I can’t find MasterCard in the list of payment methods on the casino site I’m on. Am I doing something wrong?
If you are unable to find MasterCard as an available payment method at your chosen casino site, it could be that MasterCard isn’t an accepted payment method on that particular casino site. Just to make sure that you aren’t doing anything wrong, contact customer service for assistance.
2. I think I may be a victim of fraud. What should I do?
If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud, MasterCard advises you to contact the financial institution that issued your card. There is also the option to call the MasterCard Assistance Center directly.
3. Will I need to be in possession of a Bank Identification Number for my MasterCard transactions?
On the official MasterCard site, the payment provider states that Bank Identification Numbers — otherwise known as BINs — are fundamental to payments.
According to the official site, cards with 2-series BINs were first issued in 2017.
4. I made a mistake with my deposit, can it be refunded?
It’s important to check to see if there are any terms and conditions that cover you if you’ve made a mistake with your deposit before reaching out to contact customer support for further guidance.
5. Why did I receive a message about the instant deposit limit?
For safety measures, some casino sites may set a certain deposit limit. If you’ve received a message about this limit, it could mean that you have exceeded the instant deposit limit set by the casino site. In this case, you can choose to either proceed with the payment or cancel it.
Did you know?
MasterCard utilises a system called Open Banking Protect which is meant to protect individuals from unauthorised third parties trying to gain access to their accounts.
Pros and cons of using MasterCard at UK Casino Sites
|Most casinos accept Mastercard||Withdrawals may take longer than 24 hours|
|Using Mastercard is safe|
|MasterCard is available at a number of different UK casino site|
MasterCard vs. Other Payment Methods
As mentioned previously, MasterCard collaborates with businesses to stay up to date with the many digital changes in the financial industry as well as across businesses.
Below are some of the differences and common grounds of other payment providers in comparison to MasterCard.
|Does not require a card, app, or registration||✖||✖||✖||✖|
|Payments take between 1 – 3 days||✔||✔||✔||✔|
|Making and receiving payments is safe||✔||✔||✔||✔|
Did you know?
MasterCard caters to different needs and customers globally. It also offers a programme to help developers further expand themselves.
Mastercard is one of the longest-standing payment methods in the casino industry, and for 50 years, the payment provider has been a pioneer for simpler, smarter, and safer ways to make payments.
The renowned payment provider’s main mission is to “connect and power an inclusive digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible.”