The Coral betting brand has been operating in the UK since 1926 and has a long-standing name within the casino community. After many changes in ownership over the years, Coral is now owned and operated by LC International Ltd. We’ll take you through what’s on offer at Coral, from the games to the bonuses and everything in between.
Coral licensing, safety and trustworthiness
Coral betting has been a player in the UK betting scene for years. The brand has changed hands a few times but has maintained an excellent reputation among the UK gambling fraternity. Now run in the capable hands of LC International Ltd, Coral is a safe and fair place to play.
- Coral is licensed in Gibraltar by the Government of Gibraltar and holds a license from the UK Gambling Commission. These two governing bodies regulate the casino and hold it accountable to its strict operational rules.
Why is Coral safe:
- Safety of funds: Coral ensures that your financial information is encrypted using 128 Bit SSL, highly secure encryption. The website supports Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode authentication protocols if you opt to pay by card.
- Security of personal information: Coral is committed to protecting your information and employs a security team to maintain security at all times. The SSL data encryption protects your information during transfer, and your unique username and password secure your account.
- Fairness of games: Coral employs a random number generator to ensure that results are random and fair. The RNG uses algorithms to ensure that every outcome is different and can’t be predicted. The games at Coral are independently tested and audited for fairness.
Coral values fairness and is committed to your security
Coral invests heavily in its security systems and ensures that players’ information is safe. The casino doesn’t have hidden clauses and is utterly transparent about its terms and conditions. Holding licenses from two top regulatory authorities, you can be sure that Coral follows their rules.
We are happy to recommend Coral as a safe place to play. We enjoy the ease of access to information and the fact that the games are audited for fairness.
Welcome Offers and Promos – Grab a Bonus at Coral
Coral’s welcome offer doesn’t seem overly generous at first glance and won’t be turning any heads. But, the site offers different first-time offers for poker players and bingo lovers.
This three-pronged approach to welcome bonuses is interesting and worth looking deeper into.
The bonuses Coral offers and their type:
- Coral’s first offering is a straight-up welcome bonus. If you wager £10 on qualifying games, you’ll receive a £50 welcome bonus from playing at selected games and an invite into the weekly beginner’s slot tournament.
- The Coral bingo bonus is offered to first-time bingo players and will award them £40 in bingo tickets if they spend £10 or more on bingo tickets in one of the bingo rooms.
- The Coral Poker bonus offers new poker players £30 in SPINS tickets when they deposit £20 or more into their poker account.
Each welcome bonus comes with its conditions:
- The Welcome Bonus carries a 40x wagering requirement before you can claim any winnings and is limited to specific games. You must meet the wagering requirements within 30 days, and certain deposit methods and bet types are excluded from the bonus.
- The bingo bonus comes with a 4x wagering requirement and must be accepted within 14 days or forfeited. Once you’ve opted in, you have 30 days to fulfil the wagering requirements. Certain deposit methods are excluded from this bonus.
- The poker welcome bonus is awarded in 6 x £5 SPINS tickets that expire within 14 days of issue. The offer is open to new players only and excludes certain deposit methods.
How to claim a bonus
Sign up for your account, deposit the required funds, make the necessary wagers, and opt-in to your chosen welcome offer. Once you have satisfied the bonus conditions, the casino will credit your account with your winnings.
Promotions and Tournaments
Coral gives its customers several deals. Coral has nine promos and three tournaments outside the welcome offers.
The rewards grabber gives you one prize per day from the bingo £10,000 prize draw, £7k bingo bonanza, poker loyalty cashback, and SPINS games.
The Beat, the Banker Slot Tournament, offers £1,000. The Legend of the Week poker tournament offers £45k. Daily poker freerolls award £1,200. Coral quiz nights feature cash prizes, too.
Coral has lots of bonuses for its players.
With three different welcome offers aimed at different games, Coral appeals to many players. The vibrant tournament offering will feed your competitive street and have you competing for great prizes.
While none of the “first-time player” offers are especially lucrative, they are attractive and come with reasonable wagering requirements, except for the main welcome offer. We like that there are so many tournaments to choose from.
Register a New Account With Coral
Joining at Coral is a straightforward, three-step process, with the join button in the page’s top right-hand corner. You click the link, fill in your details in the simple form and follow the instructions.
Joining Coral is a straightforward process.
The form design for joining Coral is very plain and to the point. It makes it easy to see what to do next and get signed up.
We never experienced any issues when signing up at Coral. We completed the whole process in minutes.
Coral Payment Methods
Coral offers ten payment methods, although it doesn’t specify which are available for the UK players until you deposit. These methods are secure and require account verification for withdrawals.
|Payment Method||Type||Average Deposit Time||Average Withdrawal Time|
|Visa||Debit Card||Instant||1-3 Banking Days|
|Maestro||Debit Card||Instant||1-3 Banking Days|
|Mastercard||Debit Card||Instant||1-3 Banking Days|
|Visa Fast Funds||Debit Card||N/A||4hrs|
|Bank Transfer||Bank Transfer||N/A||2-4 Banking Days|
Coral offers adequate payment options to UK players
Coral doesn’t have the biggest range of payment types, but the ones it does offer are convenient and process quickly.
We’d like to see more online wallet payment options on offer but otherwise found the payment methods here satisfactory.
Games You Can Play at Coral
Coral has a vast selection of games on offer for you to play. Slots, live games, table games, poker, bingo, drops and wins, progressive jackpots and exclusive branded games all feature in its gaming lineup.
Exclusive Games and Branded Tables
The casino offers 48 exclusive games, including Fiery Wilds, Magpie Mayhem and Chilli Fiesta. The live casino features its own branded roulette and VIP blackjack studio.
Coral includes a fabulous range of online slots. The casino offers branded slots, Drops & Wins, Megaways, Slingo and more to entertain you.
Live dealer casino games
The live dealer casino is impressive, with all the classic games you’d expect to see and exciting options like lightning rooms, high stakes blackjack and live drops and wins.
Coral offers a few top gameshows like Monopoly, Sweet Bonanza and Cash or Crash.
Coral doesn’t actively advertise its list of game providers, but in our investigation of the site, we found no less than 15 of the best providers, including:
Online Slots Providers
Microgaming, NetEnt, IGT, Electracade, Ash Gaming, Playtech, Barcrest, Pragmatic Play, CR Games, Snowborn Games, Slot Factory, Gameburger Studios
Live dealer casino game providers
Coral has an exciting game selection
The games at Coral are exciting, with lots of exclusive options to play. The addition of lighting rounds, drops and wins, jackpots and Slingo games makes for a very entertaining game lineup.
Time to Collect Your Winnings? Here’s How to Withdraw Your Money from Coral
You can easily make deposits and withdrawals at Coral with very fast processing times on some methods. The casino has made getting your money in and out easy with minimum fuss.
Step-by-step guide on how to withdraw from Coral
To withdraw, you must log in, select withdraw, enter your amount and choose your withdrawal method. It’s that simple. You must have verified your information and account before you can do it.
Other important information to know when withdrawing
Coral takes the hassle out of withdrawing with a very easy process; here are some key points to note:
- The min withdrawal is £0.01 using Coral Connect.
- The minimum using other methods is just £5.
- You must verify all of your details before you can make withdrawals.
Coral has fast and easy withdrawals.
Coral has very fast withdrawal methods with low minimum amounts, making accessing even the smallest funds easy.
Support is available 24/7 via phone, email or live chat. The live chat method is only available to signed-up members. The website has an extensive self-help and FAQ section.
|Contact||Average Response Time|
|[email protected]||+-30 min|
|Live Chat||Via link on the site||+- 5 min|
|Free Phone||0800 440011||+- 5 min|
You can get hold of help via email, phone or live chat.
Other resources they offer
The website features a full self-help and FAQ section for quick reference.
Coral customer support is helpful.
Customer support at Coral is quick, reliable and helpful. The many contact methods make getting support easy.
Coral has great support options, our only complaint is that the email and telephonic contact details were hard to find.
Coral has a full RG support section where punters have access to timeout, self-exclusion and spending control tools. The casino prioritises education on the topic and provides access to many information resources.
Coral has a decent RG program.
Coral is committed to supporting its bettors and promoting safer gambling.
Coral provides its clients with great tools and options to help them with any problem gambling.
Awards and Recognitions
We couldn’t find any awards for Coral.