Visa is a credit or debit card that allows you to make payments at millions of retail outlets and online shops worldwide. Unfortunately, as from the 14th of April 2020, online casinos will no longer accept deposits with VISA credit cards from British players, in compliance with new regulations.
However, players can still make use of VISA debit cards as usual.
Alternatives to VISA credit card deposits
CasinoHawks recommends the following alternatives to VISA and other credit cards from UK players (as long as they are connected to a debit card).
Pay with Visa Debit Card at online casinos
It’s no wonder that all 99,9% of online casinos accept Visa debit Card payments for both deposits and withdrawals. When you deposit with Visa debit, the money will be available on your casino account immediately so you can start playing and winning with no delays. The Visa transactions at all the decent and trustworthy casinos are secure and protected by the most advanced encryption technology that maintains the safety of your personal and financial data.
To use your card, just go to the online casino payment section, click on Visa and type in your card number, expiry date, cardholder name and a short 3 digit CVV code. The details will be then saved, and you won’t need to type them in again or even have the card on you to make more deposits in the future. But it’s important to remember you CVV code by heart, as this is the only detail that you need to input for every single transaction.
Visa debit card is one of the most used payment methods for online casinos and many people use it on a daily basis, so if you have a Visa debit card already, you can make a deposit now at the selection of the best UK casinos below and get a welcome bonus on top.
The advantages of using Visa Debit Card
The main advantages of paying by Visa debit card at online casinos are:
- All Deposits are immediate, and the money will be available immediately on the casino account straight away
- The payment method is safe and secure
- You don’t need to create any separate e-wallet accounts
- There are no limitations regarding the welcome and other casino bonuses, compared to let’s say Skrill or Neteller deposits, which often do not qualify for receiving bonuses.
- You can most of the time withdraw your winnings back to the Visa account, however, that depends on a particular casino.
Disadvantages of using a Visa Debit Card
- Most online casinos have set the minimum and maximum amounts of deposit with the Visa debit. This is usually a minimum of £10 and a maximum of £5,000.
Saying that, it is still one of the best payment methods out there, so if you wish to use your Visa debit card, just head over to one of the recommended casino below, deposit, receive your welcome bonus and enjoy the games. Good luck!
Here you can also read about the PayPal Casinos in the UK.