Trustly is a well-known and frequently used open banking payment method that allows players to make seamless transactions via their online bank accounts without using cards or apps.
Learn more about the popular payment method and what UK casino sites offer on our page.
Trustly casinos – Safety first!
Below is a list of reasons to consider using Trustly for your next transaction.
Faster and more secure payments
- Trustly allows you to make effortless payments and receive quicker refunds.
- Enjoy speedy payouts when playing at casino sites without downloading apps, registering, or using cards.
- Trustly states on its site that it is fully committed to keeping all its customers safe online.
- Trustly has adopted the well-known Know Your Customer (KYC) security process so casino operators can instantly verify players who make a deposit.
- Learn how to use safe payment methods on the UK Gambling Commission site.
- Here at CasinoHawks, we aim to ensure you are guided towards licenced and safe UK casino sites.
|Did You Know?|
|Trustly Group is a Swedish fintech company that was established in 2008. Its headquarters is situated in Stockholm, Sweden.|
How to use Trustly at UK Casino Sites?
With Trustly Payments, you avoid much of the extra work that often goes into using traditional payment methods. Below, we’ll get into what this process looks like.
Are there any fees when depositing and withdrawing at the Trustly casino site?
Fees for depositing and withdrawing at Trustly casinos may vary depending on the specific casino’s policies. It’s advisable to check the terms and conditions of the UK casino you’re using to understand any potential fees associated with Trustly transactions.
|Casino||Deposit Fee||Free Withdrawals in 24 Hours||Withdrawal Fee|
How to Deposit and Withdraw Using Trustly in the UK:
- Choose Trustly at the counter of the UK casino as the way you want to pay.
- You can choose your bank from the list.
- Sign in to your bank account online.
- Confirm the details of the deal and permit to pay.
- You can start playing as soon as your deposit is received.
- Choose Trustly as the withdrawal way to get your money.
- Enter the amount you want to cancel, then follow the on-screen instructions.
- The funds will be sent back to your bank account in the UK.
|Did you know?|
|Trustly supports real-time deposits directly through players’ bank accounts. This means less time waiting and more time playing!|
Solutions to 5 common issues experienced when using Trustly at UK casinos.
- Why is there a problem with the Trustly authorisation method?
If you are experiencing issues with the authorisation process of your payments, you should contact customer support so that the problem can be assessed internally.
2. I think I may be a victim of fraud. What should I do?
Trustly prides itself in working closely with banks and authorities to prevent fraud. However, If you suspect you may have been a victim of fraud, you should contact your bank immediately. The bank will collaborate with Trustly to get your funds back to you.
3. Why hasn’t the casino site compensated me?
Trustly only works as an intermediary between the player and the casino provider. If there are any issues with receiving compensation, contact the customer support team at the respective casino site to have the issue resolved as soon as possible.
4. I made a mistake with my deposit; can it be refunded?
If you have made a mistake with your deposit, check for any terms and conditions related to the issue on the casino site. If that proves unhelpful, there is always the option to contact customer support for further guidance.
5. Why did I receive a message about the instant deposit limit?
Some online casino sites may impose a specific deposit limit as a precaution. Suppose you’ve received a message about this limit.
In that case, it’s most likely an indication that you’ve exceeded the casino site’s instant deposit limit and that your transaction won’t be instant. In such cases, you can either proceed with the payment or cancel it.
|Did you know?|
|Paypal top-ups can be made through Trustly. These are usually instant transactions, so you can immediately see your added Paypal funds.|
Pros and cons of using Trustly at UK Casino Sites
|Most casinos accept Trustly||Manual payments are not automatically linked to casino providers due to the absence of a unique ID number.|
|Using Trustly is safe.|
|You can make instant deposits with no delay.|
|Trustly does not require accounts, cards, or apps.|
Trustly vs. Other Payment Methods
Trustly collaborates with banks to make deposits and withdrawals more seamless. This is one of the many advantages noted when comparing the payment system to traditional payment methods in the UK.
Below are some of the differences between Trustly and other payment providers.
|It does not require a card, app, or registration||✔||✖||✖||✖|
|Receiving payments is almost instant.||✔||✖||✖||✖|
|Making payments is a quick and easy process.||✔||✖||✖||✖|
|Did you know|
|Trustly caters to several different merchants worldwide, especially in the iGaming industry, where players enjoy account-to-account deposits and quick and easy access to winnings.|
Trustlys is making waves as one of the speediest-rising stars in the casino industry, with loads of UK online casinos using them. This splendid payment provider guarantees safety and instant payments across various platforms.