Learn how to find big wins slots that let you win more!
One of the best slot machine tips we can give players is to identify those online slots that statistically pay out the most. Haven’t you ever wondered why slots like Starburst continue to be so popular while others get forgotten after a couple of months? This essentially has to do with their payout structure and with how rewarding their bonus features are. Starburst slot is a very simple and straightforward game, but its one special feature (the expanding wild followed by respins) and its frequent hit rate was enough to create a great win potential and to motivate players to keep aiming for that big win.
The bottom line is: your choice of slots can really affect how much you win. Therefore, we've come up with a few slot tips to help you identify the best payout slots so you don't have to waste time (and money!) on less rewarding ones.
Slot tips on finding the best payout slots
- Choose a slot based on hit rate, RTP and volatility, not entertainment. While slots based on popular movies, fairytales and other trendy themes may come with exceptional graphics and a lot of entertainment, this is not the only thing to consider in a slot; in fact these slots’ main attraction is likely to be their graphics, sound and visual effects, sometimes at the expense of a good winning potential. More often than not it would be better to go for a more classic theme and slot design, and play the likes of Twin Spin or Starburst. Factors like RTP, hit rate and volatility will also tell you something about the slot's win potential.
- Take a look at the paytable. Be aware that most online slots try to deceive you into thinking that you’ve won if you land on a low-value winning combination, whereas in actual fact you would have won less than your original stake. Therefore, before you start playing a slot, it's important to have a look at the paytable to ensure that these payouts aren't too low or that the high-value symbols will pay out well enough to make up for previous losses.
- Don’t aim solely for the jackpot or the maximum win. Some big win slots will really be linked to a massive jackpot amount, but the odds of winning it will be very low. Look for slots that have a good hit frequency and a good potential for paying out big even if you don't hit the maximum win. If there’s also the possibility of winning a jackpot, then even better!
- Find slots with a good bonus round. If you trigger a good number of free spins with a multiplier, you can offset the loses made during previous non-winning spins, and will be able to secure a good profit. Some argue that this is also the best time to quit the slot, especially if you end up with a higher balance that you’ve originally started with.
- Take a look at game provider reviews. Some providers have a reputation for having created some of the best payout slots, and by getting more familiar with them, you'll know what to expect of their games. Slot Tracker also allows you to compare the maximum win achieved on slots by different providers to help you identify the best payout slots.
- Look at statistics. You can use Slot Tracker to compare average wins from thousands of real money spins. This will give you a very good idea of which games can be considered to be big win slots.
By taking into account all the crucial factors and using the right tools, it is really possible to have more control on how much you lose and win on online slots. If you’re serious about winning more, then Slot Tracker will give you all the data you need to identify those big win slots and will also help you keep track of all your spins while playing. Spin away and keep our slot tips in mind to stay on top of the game, and good luck!