MasterCard is a credit or debit card that can be used to make payments at millions of offline and online retail outlets and services as well as practically at all online casinos in the UK.
International, convenient and safe, MasterCard is always a reliable payment method anytime, anywhere.
If you already own a MasterCard and wish to deposit with it at the online casinos, it will be fast, easy and secure. This payment method is widely available for deposit and withdrawals and the state-of-the-art encryption technology used by most decent casinos keeps making sure that your transactions are 100% secure.
The advantages of using MasterCard at an online casino
|£ 50 bonus on first deposit and 200 free spins on first deposit.||Casumo|
- Mastercard is accepted in most countries and all online casinos in the UK unlike the different type of e-wallets and third party online payment methods.
- The funds that you deposit with MasterCard are usually available immediately as the transactions only take a few seconds to be cleared. So when there is an exciting casino promotion or a tournament that you wish to take part in, your MasterCard will serve you well.
- You only need to enter your card details once at an online casino. After that, they will be saved on your account, and you won't have to take out your card every time you need to pay. However, while the 16-digit number, cardholder name and expiry date are saved, your 3-digit CVV-code has to be typed in for every transaction, so we suggest learning it by heart.
- With certain banks that are issuing MasterCard, you can also earn points or air miles, which is a nice bonus.
- Unlike the payments via e-wallets such as Skrill and Neteller, which sometimes do not qualify for receiving the casino bonuses, with MasterCard you can always be sure that you'll be entitled to all the freebies.
- You can both deposit and withdraw your funds using the MasterCard; however there are some casinos that only allow deposit and not withdrawals, but they are a minority.
|£ 200 bonus on first deposit and 45 free spins on first deposit.||LeoVegas|
Are there any drawbacks?
Although there are many advantages of using MasterCard as a payment option, both in online casinos, or any offline and online shops, it is worth remembering that there are also a few small disadvantages:
- You have to be careful which online casino you give your credit card details to. Personal and financial data could fall into the wrong hands so that you can become a victim of fraud. In this respect, we suggest to use a list of trustworthy and professional casinos on our website. We have already reviewed and tested these casinos to make sure that all the transactions are absolutely safe and secure.
- In 99% of the cases there will be extra fees when you deposit with MasterCard, normally it's 2,5% of the deposited amount.
- Some players might get carried away when paying by credit card, so it's important to set up and stick to you gaming budget, not to go overboard and not to use credit to fund your casino spending.
|£ 250 bonus on first deposit and 10 super spins.||Betsafe|
Pay with Mastercard at online UK casinos
In this article we've compiled a list of the most popular, reliable and generous casinos that offer MasterCard as a payment method, give the new players massive welcome bonuses and free spins and have a huge game selection. Click on the links below and good luck!
We also highly recommend checking our list of the PayPal Casinos in the UK.
£ 200 bonus on first deposit and 10 no wagering free spins on first deposit.
Wager free spins
|£ 50 bonus on first deposit and 200 free spins on first deposit.||Dunder|
|£ 100 bonus on first deposit and 100 free spins on first deposit.||Mr Green|