Visa card casino
Visa is a credit card that allows you to make payments at millions of retail outlets and online shops worldwide. Both offline and online casinos accept Visa Card as this is the one payment method that you can be sure about. You can go anywhere in the world for business or holiday and your Visa Card will serve you everywhere every time.
Wager-free spins 100% bonus up to £300 on first deposit. 18+. No deposit for wager free spins. Opt-in required. Min £10 first deposit for deposit bonus. 30x wagering requirement applies for deposit bonus and winnings. Max £5 per spin or £0.50 per bet line. Contribution to wagering requirements varies per game.
Pay with Visa Card at online casinos
It's no wonder that all 99,9% of online casinos accept Visa Card payments for both deposits and withdrawals. When you deposit with Visa Card, the money will be available on your casino account immediately so you can start playing and winning with no delays. The Visa transactions at all the decent and trustworthy casinos are secure and protected by the most advanced encryption technology that maintains the safety of your personal and financial data.
To use your card, just go to the online casino payment section, click on Visa and type in your card number, expiry date, cardholder name and a short 3 digit CVV code. The details will be then saved, and you won't need to type them in again or even have the card on you to make more deposits in the future. But it's important to remember you CVV code by heart, as this is the only detail that you need to input for every single transaction.
Visa Card is one fo the most used payment methods for online casinos and many people use it on a daily basis, so if you have a Visa Card already, you can make a deposit now at the selection of the best UK casinos below and get a welcome bonus on top.
The advantages of using Visa Card
The main advantages of paying by Visa credit or debit card at online casinos are:
- All Deposit are immediate, and the money will be available immediately on the casino account straight away
- The payment method is safe and secure
- You don't need to create any separate e-wallet accounts
- There are no limitations regarding the welcome and other casino bonuses, compared to let's say Skrill or Neteller deposits, which often do not qualify for receiving bonuses.
- You can most of the time withdraw your winnings back to the Visa account, however, that depends on a particular casino.
Disadvantages of using a Visa Card
- The main disadvantage of using a Visa Card is that the casinos charge an extra fee anywhere between 2-3%, most often 2,5% on top of your deposit. In some of the casinos after exceeding a certain amount of the fee is not charged.
- Most online casinos have set the minimum and maximum amounts of deposit with the Visa Card Visa. This is usually a minimum of £10 and a maximum of £5,000.
- Another drawback of using a credit card is that some players can easily lose control over how much money they spend, so be sure to exercise self-control and keep you playing habits in check.
Saying that, it is still one of the best payment methods out there, so if you wish to use your Visa Card, just head over to one of the recommended casino below, deposit, receive your welcome bonus and enjoy the games. Good luck!
Here you can also read about the PayPal Casinos in the UK
Win up to 4,200 Extra Spins on Battle of Slots New customers only. £200 bonus + 11 Welcome Spins on a random game. Min. £10 deposit. Bonus will be paid in 10% increments. Spins must be used within 60 days and all winnings will be wager-free. Min. £10 deposit. Bonus must be activated within 7 days. A 35x wagering requirement applies to the bonus.