If there is one payment method that is quite different from everything else on the market, it’s a Paysafecard. Unlike most e-wallets Paysafecard is more anonymous and separated from all you other financial accounts. Therefore, a lot of casino players prefer this payment method to many others. Let’s quickly check what Paysafecard is, how to use it, as well as pros and cons of Paysafecard. If you want to know which online casinos offer Paysafecard as an option, keep reading.
What is Paysafecard
Paysafecard operator is based in Austria and started out back in 2000, since then expanding its operation to more than 40 countries and having approximately 1 billion users all over the world.
Paysafecard is different than you typical e-wallet. First of all, you need to find a physical shop to buy a Paysafecard. It is very easy since there are more than 500,000 outlets of Paysafecard out there and on the company website you can find a handy search function. Just enter your location with a town or a postcode and it will give you the addresses of the closest outlets to you.
Once you bought your Paysafecard, you will receive a 16-digit code that you can use for online purchases. Choose from thousands of different online retail shops, services and entertainment websites including online casinos, of course. You also get a series of pins to use when you want to top up your Paysafecard from your bank account.
Pros and Cons of Paysafecard
There are many advantages of using Paysafecard as a casino player:
- Paysafecard is extremely convenient and simple to use, as well as being a safe and trustworthy
- All Paysafecard deposits are free of charge
- The casino deposits that you make with a Paysafecard are instant with no delays, so you can start playing straight away
- With Paysafecard, you don’t have to share your bank or credit card details with a casino
- You can keep your casino expenses completely separate from all you other household finances
- By depositing limited amounts with Paysafecard, many players have a better casino budgeting options and keep their casino spending under control
- You can download a Paysafecard mobile app for both iOS and Android devices and see your transactions as well as top up your account
Unfortunately, there are also a few small drawbacks to this method, which you should keep in mind:
- The biggest disadvantage of Paysafecard is that it can only be used for deposits. Since, in essence, it’s a pre-paid card you cannot withdraw money to it, so when you win and wish to cashout, you will have to look for an alternative way, for example, the bank wire transfer.
- You have to go out to physically buy the card. This is not a big issue though since the Paysafecard outlets are everywhere, and you will find one in your neighbourhood quickly. You only need to buy the card once and then just keep topping it up.
25 Real Spins - wager free New customers only. Min. £10 deposit. 60x wagering requirement on bonus within 30 days. Max. bet £5. Max. win 20x bonus amount.
Paysafecard Casino list
Most respected and professional online casinos in the UK accept the Paysafecard deposits as an option, and many players are happy to use it on a daily basis. Below we’ve compiled a list of the best casinos where you can not only pay by Paysafecard but also get a very generous casino welcome bonus and loads of free spins with your first deposit.
You can also check the casinos that accept PayPal here.
wager-free spins New customers only. Min. £10 deposit. Max. bonus £100. 40x wagering requirement on bonus amount within 30 days. Bonux max bet £5. Extra spins are wager-free on Second Strike slot only. Spins paid in batches of 10/day over 5 days and expire after 24 hours.