Instant Bank transfer methods, otherwise known as Instant Banking, is an available payment method at a number of UK casino sites.
On this page, we’ll enlighten you about how Instant Banking works and point out the UK casino sites that accept this payment method.
Always Put Safety First!
We’ve curated a list of reasons why Instant Banking is one of the smarter ways to pay and withdraw funds at any casino site.
Faster and more secure payments
- Instant Banking is meant to be a much faster and more secure way to transfer your funds at casino sites than regular payment options.
- As Instant Banking methods don’t require account number information, it makes players who utilise this type of payment method less vulnerable to identy theft, or having their bank account information stolen.
- Instant Banking operates via secure data transfer protocols and protects players from the security risks that regular credit card users usually face.
- Security processes like Know Your Customer (KYC), a process in which players are identified, as well as General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), are taken into account with secure payment methods offered at casino sites. This also includes Instant Banking.
- Read more about safety surrounding payment methods on the UK Gambling Commission site.
- Here at CasinoHawks we are determined to make sure that you are only pointed in the direction of licenced and safe casino sites, all of which you can find here.
Did You Know?
There are four mandatory anti-money laundering requirements set by the UK Gambling Commission for UK casino sites to follow.
How to use Instant Banking at UK Casino Sites?
Instant Banking is meant to be fairly easy and straightforward, and in this section, we’ll provide you with simple steps for how to use Instant Banking.
Are there any fees when depositing and withdrawing at the Instant Banking casino site?
There are several different UK casino sites that accept Instant Banking as valid deposit and withdrawal methods, and many of these require neither a deposit nor withdrawal limit. Casino sites such as LeoVegas, CasinoCruise, and All British Casino are only some examples of casino sites that offer 0 % deposit and withdrawal fees.
How to place a deposit and withdraw your winnings using an Instant Banking card?
When making a deposit or withdrawal at UK casino sites, one usually has to be logged in.
- Once logged in, locate the deposit/withdrawal section at your chosen casino site (this option is usually found by pressing “Cashier” on most casino sites)
- Select your Instant Banking payment card option from the list of available payment options
- Place a deposit or make a withdrawal request
Did you know?
Not all casino sites require a deposit or withdrawal fee. Information about this can usually be found in the terms and conditions at the selected casino sites.
Solutions to 5 common issues experienced when using Instant Banking at UK Casino Casinos
- I can’t withdraw my winnings
Most licenced UK casino sites have certain criteria that need to be met before players can withdraw their winnings. Make sure you have met all the criteria required to have your withdrawal request approved.
2. I can’t remove my Instant Banking card from my account
There are certain deposit rules that need to be followed in order to remove a bank card at most casino sites. Contact the relevant casino support team to get.
3. I can’t verify my Instant Banking card
If you are unable to verify your Instant Banking card, ensure that you have given the correct details for verification. If you are still experiencing issues, do contact customer support for further assistance.
4. I can’t change my card details
There could be an issue with the details you are entering. Make sure you are entering the correct card details. If you are still experiencing issues after this, try to see if this information is available in an FAQ section or contact customer support.
5. My Instant Banking card is not being recognised
If your Instant Banking card is not being recognised, it could be due to the fact that the casino site does not accept that particular card, or it could be that you have input your details incorrectly.
Did you know?
Information about card deposits and withdrawals is usually available to access from FAQ sections at a fair number of UK casino sites. However, if such a page is not available, it can be quite helpful to contact customer support.
Pros and cons of using Instant Banking card at UK Casino Sites
|Most casinos accept Instant Banking||Instant Banking deposits may not work for bonuses offered at most casino sites|
|Using Instant Banking is safe|
|You can deposit without any delay|
|Instant Banking does not require an account number|
Instant Banking vs. Other Payment Methods
Instant Banking is meant to make the deposit and withdrawal processes at any casino site quick and pain-free.
In comparison to long waiting times using traditional payment methods, or other payment options, Instant Banking wins the battle for being the quickest payment method, hence the name ‘instant’.
|Does not require an account number||✔||✖||✔||✖|
|Receiving payments is almost instant||✔||✖||✖||✖|
|Making payments is a quick process||✔||✖||✖||✖|
Did you know?
With Instant Banking, you can pay directly with your bank without having to register or download unnecessary software.
Almost everyone dreams of a rather seamless casino experience online, and what better way to enjoy such an experience than with quicker payment processes? That’s where Instant Banking comes into play.
Say goodbye to waiting for days on end before receiving your funds and worrying about your card details being at risk. Instant Banking may just be the way forward at UK casino sites.