Penalty Paybacks on Premier League, La Liga & Champions League
Have you ever experienced the agony of losing your bet following a penalty? We feel you… and so does Unibet sportsbook! We’re pleased to announce that this betting site has just introduced cash refunds if a penalty is awarded during Premier League, La Liga and Champions League matches! Keep reading to find out more!
How to get your cash refund
If you intend to bet on any of the above leagues, doing so with Unibet sportsbook entitles you to a cash refund if a penalty is awarded and you lose your bet. This is how it works:
- Click on the links to Unibet sportsbook.
Place a pre-match bet on one of the below markets:
- First/last goal scorer, correct score, half-time/full-time, Scorecast.
- Get a refund of up to £100 on your lost bets if a penalty is awarded (minimum stake £5).
- The refund will be credited to your account within 48 hours – with no wagering requirements attached!
Certain exclusions (including penalties awarded in extra time) apply. Please read the below terms & conditions carefully to avoid disappointment.
Significant Terms and Conditions
- This offer applies to all bets placed on any match under Champions League, England - Premier League, and Spain’s La Liga in the odds tree in Unibet Sportsbook.
- Champions League refunds are valid for the group stages. Champions League Qualifiers are excluded.
- Bets listed under Unibet Featured or enhanced accas in the odds tree will not be eligible for refunds.
- Only bets with a stake of £5 or more, up to £100 will be refunded.
- Correct Score, Half-time/Full-time, first/last Goalscorer, Scorecast and Wincast refunds apply to losing pre-match bets only.
- Refunds will be given in case of matches where a penalty is awarded (in normal time, including stoppage time). Extra Time and penalties are excluded.
- Correct Score refunds only apply to bets placed on the Correct Score (regular time) markets. Refunds do not apply to bets placed on the Correct Score (half time) markets.
- Refunded stakes will not be subject to any restrictions or turnaround requirements.
- Additional terms apply to the specific leagues and bet types.