£25,000 in prizes to be had from Halloween Jack - only at Unibet!
Unibet casino’s Halloween promotion is all about Halloween Jack this year – a brand new NetEnt slot which perfectly sets the mood for this occasion! There’s a £25,000 cash prize pool to be shared between the top 1,000 players of its Halloween tournament, so if you’d love to get a share, Unibet’s the perfect place to try your luck on Halloween Jack right now!
How to participate in the Halloween Jack tournament
To take part in this awesome promotion, make sure you follow the below steps any time between Thursday 25th October and Wednesday 31st October:
- Click on the links to Unibet casino found on this page.
- Log in to your Unibet account or join the casino.
- Go the the casino offers page and opt-in for the Halloween Jack tournament.
- Play 20 rounds on Halloween Jack slot by staking a minimum of 20p.
- Get a share of the prize pool if you place among the top 1000 players with the best equalized win!
It’s as simple as that! All players have an equal chance of winning, irrespective of the size of their stake! With a top prize of £5,000 and other cash and free spins prizes to be distributed among the top 1,000 players, you’ll be in with a good chance of getting something out of this promotion, all while discovering NetEnt’s superb-looking Halloween Jack slot with its stacked wilds and haunting Death Reaper!
Significant Terms & Conditions
- The Halloween Jack promotion runs from 00:00 CEST on Thursday 25th October to 23:59 CEST on Wednesday 31th October 2018.
- Opt-in is required.
- Only spin currency equivalent to £0.20 or more is valid as a qualifying spin.
- A minimum of 20 rounds is required to qualify for this tournament.
- Only real money bets will be accepted.
- Cash prizes will have no wagering requirements and will be credited once the tournament ends.
- Free spins prizes will be awarded on Gemix slot.
- Winnings from free spins will be awarded as bonus funds and must be wagered 25x.
- Unused bonuses will be forfeited after 30 days.
- Additional terms apply.