Mr Green’s Dual Slot Contests: play slots for your cash reward!
Are you bored of this winter and its unrelenting cold spells? Don't despair, because we've learnt that Mr Green casino has just come up with two successive slot contests which will award a total of £15,00 in cash prizes! Its Dynamic Dual promotion consists of two separate challenges on selected slots which shall take place over the next weeks, so there will be plenty of action to keep you entertained during these last few days of winter!
Mr Green’s Contest of Victory
The Contest of Victory will held between the 26th of February and the 4th of March exclusively at Mr Green casino. Follow the below steps to complete the challenge:
- Click on the links to Mr Green casino found on this page.
- Log in or create an account with Mr Green.
- Play Gold Rush, 7 Piggies or Chilli Heat slots at the casino.
- Get the highest value win from a single spin on any of these games to earn points on the leaderboard.
- Win a cash reward if you’re amongst the top 25 players on the leaderboard.
Mr Green’s Contest of Free Spins
With Mr Green, the action won’t be over so soon, because its second contest involves a brand new challenge, and another £7,500 prize pool. To complete this challenge, follow these steps between the 5th and the 11th of March:
- Click on the links to Mr Green Casino.
- Make a deposit and start playing on Vegas Night, Diamond Strike or Caishen’s Gold slots.
- Activate the free spins bonus and claim the highest number of winning spins from these free spins rounds.
- Win a share of £15,000 if you make it to the top 25!
Both challenges will award a total of £7,5000 each, to be shared between the top 25 players as follows:
- 1st Prize: £1,000
- 2nd Prize: £800
- 3rd-4th Prize: £700
- 5th Prize: £600
- 6th Prize: £550
- 7th-8th Prize: £500
- 9th Prize: £400
- 10th Prize: £300
- 11th Prize: £200
- 12th-19th Prize: £100
- 20th-25th Prize: £75
Ready to take up a challenge (or two) to win some extra cash this winter? Head over to Mr Green casino, where rewards come in pairs and second chances abound!