What is Entropay
EntroPay is an online payment method often referred to as a Virtual Visa because it uses the Visa network for online payments. Even though EntroPay is a completely separate company, the fact that they use the association with renowned Visa brand makes it very popular and attracts a lot of customers. The company is based in the UK and Malts and has been around for more than 10 years by now.
EntroPay customers can make an online purchase and pay for services where the Visa card is normally accepted, which is as you guessed everywhere. The main difference is that EntroPay is not a credit card but a prepaid debit card, so the only money you can spend here is the money that you have decided to load on the EntroPay account earlier. That makes it especially popular among casino players since it helps them to better control their casino spending.
Wager-free spins New customers only. 100% up to £300 on first deposit. Min. £10 deposit. 30x wagering requirement. Max. bet £5 per spin. 30 free spins on Book of Dead slot mentioned above are awarded upon registration with no deposit required and are wager free. Bonus expires after 6 months.
How to get EntroPay account
Opening an EntroPay account is easy and free. All you need to do is go the EntroPay website, fill in the registration form and your account will be open. The only time you need to pay is when you’re loading your card with cash. To do that you can use your normal debit or credit card as well as bank transfer and a few other payment methods.
Once your registration process is over, you will receive the Virtual credit card number, expiry date and CVV 3-digit code. At many respected online casinos, you will be able to choose the EntroPay option from the deposit methods and make your deposit using the credit card details in the same way as it is for the usual credit/debit cards.
Advantages of using Entropay at the online casinos
- All your payments with EntroPay virtual card are processed immediately, so you can instantly see the money arriving at your casino account and start playing and winning.
- If you wish, you can obtain the actual physical EntroPay plastic card to use it in the stores or ATM or just use the virtual card, if you wish. The choice is yours.
- EntroPay Virtual Visa has a handy Digital Currency Converter, which can be used to convert between 14 different currencies.
- The Entropay system is trustworthy and secure, not only it has been around for a while but it also uses the 128 bits encryption technology, so you don’t need to worry about the safety of your transactions.
- As we mentioned earlier, EntroPay system allows you to have a more strict control over the deposits you make at the casino. We all know that sometimes we just want to keep playing and depositing a little bit more. With EntroPay it’s easy to make sure that you don’t go over your budget and don't spend money that is meant for other important things in life.
Which UK casinos accept Entropay
Another advantage of EntroPay is that the majority of the professional and high-quality online casino operators in the UK will let you use this payment method. In addition to that you will also have the opportunity to receive a wonderful casino welcome bonus up to £1,500 and up to 440 free spins when you first deposit at the new casino with your EntroPay virtual card. Below you see the comprehensive list of the best and most generous UK casinos that will accept EntroPay. Choose the one that you like, deposit, play and good luck!
wager-free spins New customers only. Min. £10 deposit. Max. bonus £100. 40x wagering requirement on bonus amount within 30 days. Bonux max bet £5. Extra spins are wager-free on Second Strike slot only. Spins paid in batches of 10/day over 5 days and expire after 24 hours.
10 GBP extra cash New customers only. Min. £10 deposit. £10 extra cash on first deposit. 20x wagering requirement on bonus. Bonus paid in 10% increments. Bonus must be activated within 7 days.