Take advantage of the Free Spin Accumulator at Betfred Casino!
Free Spins anyone? Betfred casino has come up with a great way of awarding free spins for existing players this week, and possibly in the coming weeks as well! Keep reading to learn how you can accumulate up to 200 spins simply by playing slots at Betfred!
How to get your Betfred free spins
Existing players at Betfred can get up to 200 free spins if they stake real money on any slot game at the casino from now until the 3rd of June 2019. This is what you have to do to start collecting your spins:
- Click on the links to Betfred casino found on this page.
- Log in to your account or register as a new player.
- Opt-in for the Weekly Free Spin Accumulator promotion during the week you’d like to participate.
- Stake £10 or more on any slot at Betfred.
- Get 1 free spin for every £10 you stake, up to 200 spins!
- Betfred casino will credit your free spins before 18:30 BST on Monday 3rd June.
The free spins collected from this Betfred promotion will have a value of £0.20 each and can be used on any one of the following games:
- Bowling Frenzy
- Batman Begins
- Heart of the Frontier
- Sacred Stones
- Wolves! Wolves! Wolves!
Last but not least, we’ve got even better news: apparently, Betfred casino intends to run its Free Spin Accumulator promotion on a regular basis, so you can return next week to check out the terms of the new offer! That’s a great way for slot players to keep getting a fresh supply of spins every week!
Significant Terms & Conditions
- This Betfred promotion runs from 00:00 BST 27/05/2019 to 23:59 BST 02/06/2019.
- Opt-in is required.
- Qualifying players will be credited 1 Free Spin for every £10 they wager up to a maximum of 200 Free Spins.
- Free spins must be accepted and used within 7 days after they are credited.
- To redeem the free spins, the players must load any of the eligible games and accept them.
- Winnings from free spins will be paid in cash and will be credited to the players’ balance once all free spins are used.
- Betfred’s General Terms and Conditions apply.