Find the best Australian open odds 2019!
The most popular tennis competition down under is now in full swing, and if you're a fan, you might be busy making your Australian Open predictions with the intention of placing a couple of bets. Luckily, if you'd like to bet on the Australian Open, there are hundreds of markets available to you: not only can you find Australian Open odds at a number of UK online betting sites, but some operators are also running cool promotions on this event which will award you with extra cash, and maybe even a jackpot, simply for placing your Australian open bets!
Australian open odds at online betting sites
All the major sportsbook sites now have Australian open odds for both the Men’s and Women’s matches, enabling you to compare odds and take advantage of the best ones on offer. To locate the Australian open betting odds at an online sportsbook, you need to go to the Sports section and select ‘Tennis’ from the menu. The Australian Open will likely feature at the top, and when you click, you’ll get a complete list of matches with the betting odds next to them. Below is a screenshot from William Hill, showing the live and upcoming matches for the Men’s Australian Open. The odds to each side are the outrights for each player. If you then click on the + Bets on the right-hand side, you’ll be able to view even more betting markets, including set betting, game handicaps, as well as enhanced Australian open odds! Whatever you feel like betting on, you’ll likely find great odds right at William Hill!
If you’re new to William Hill sportsbook, it’s worth noting that you will get £30 in free bets when you sign up using the promo code C30. Simply click on the link below, enter your details and the promo code and bet £10 on any market, including tennis, as long as the odds are equal to 1/2 or greater.
Significant Terms & Conditions: New online customers only, min £10 stake, win only, min odds ½, free bets paid as 3 X £10, 30-day expiry, free bet/payment method/player/country restrictions apply.
Where to find Australian Open 2019 odds
The below online sportsbooks are all offering Australian Open womens odds right now, and each one of them is fully licensed to cater to UK customers. This means that they follow strict regulations related to fair gaming, which makes for a secure betting experience!
Up to £100 Extra Winnings on your First Deposit New customers only. Deposit £10 min and claim in ‘my offers' 1x100% mobile in-play profit boost. Max stake £10. Max extra winnings £100. Valid for 30 days. Skrill/Neteller deposits do not qualify. 18+ Full T&Cs apply.
If you intend to bet on the Australian Open, we recommend signing up with more than just one betting site, so that you could easily compare odds on the same market and select the ones that will give you the best profit. There are bound to be slight variations on both pre-match and live odds from one operator to another, and these can have an impact over your own profits in the long term. Comparing Australian Open odds is simple: just make your selection at a number of sites, fill in the betslip with the same stake and view the return you'll receive if you win that bet. Then, simply place the bet with the site that would offer the highest return!
Australian Open betting promotions
For a chance to win a great prize simply for placing your Australian Open bets, we found that the best place to be at the moment is Unibet sportsbook. This betting site is running a £30,000 Australian Open Betting Championship, where your winning bets will earn you points for a chance to win a share of the cash prize! Here’s what you have to do to participate:
- Click on the link below to Unibet Sportsbook.
- Log in to your account or sign up with Unibet.
- Go to the Sports Offers section and opt-in for the £30,000 Australian Open Betting Championship.
- Place either pre-match or live bets on the Australian Open between the 13th and the 27th of January.
Your winning bets will now count towards the leaderboard, and at the end of this promotion the top 20 players with the highest score will get a share of the prize pool. The leaderboard will be calculated as follows:
The amount staked x Number of events in the bet slip x total odds of the bet slip.
This means that if you place a £10 treble with combined odds of 9/2, you will get 165 points (10x3x5.5).
Australian Open Betting Championship prize breakdown
- 1st Prize - £10,000
- 2nd Prize - £5,000
- 3rd Prize - £3,000
- 4th Prize - £2,500
- 5th Prize - £2,000
- 6th-20th Prize - £500
Significant Terms & Conditions
- Cash prizes will be uploaded to winning accounts by 18:00 February 2nd 2019.
- Opt-in is required before placing any eligible bets.
- Bets made before opting in will not be considered towards the leaderboard.
- Only winning Australian Open bets that are settled between 00:01 GMT, 13th of January and 23:59 GMT, 27th January qualify for this promotion.
- Only winning bets on bet slips with odds of at least 1/5 (1.20) will count towards your point total in the promotion.
- Bets placed under Unibet Promotions in the odds tree (price boost) will not count.
- Only multiples that consist solely of Australian Open selections will count towards your point total in the promotion. Multiples that consist of selections outside Australian Open will not count.
- Cash-In live bets will not be count towards the leaderboard.
- Additional terms apply.
The £75,000 Australian Open Jackpot Raffle at Unibet Sportsbook
To make things even more exciting, Unibet is also holding a £75k raffle over 12 days for players you bet on the Australian Open! Every £5 bet on this event will get you a ticket for that day’s raffle (or for the next day’s raffle if you place the bets after 13:59 GMT).
The raffle will take place at 14:00 GMT every day, and will give away £5,000 daily and a double £10,000 cash pot on the 13th day of the raffle! There is no limit to how many tickets you can collect – the more bets you place, the more chance you’ll have of claiming a share of the daily £5k! This prize will be shared equally by 10 winners every day, which means you can win £500 every day and £1,000 on the last promotional day!
Significant Terms & Conditions
- Only bets placed between 14th January and 26th January on the Australian Open will earn you an entry.
- Every £5 wagered on any match on the Australian Open will grant you an entry for the draw of that match day.
- All types of markets within a match count towards the tickets.
- Both Pre-Match and Live bets are eligible for the promotion.
- There are no minimum amount odds required.
- If a bet is cashed out, the entry from that bet is still valid for the draw.
- Draws are taking place the day after each day's play, around 14:00pm GMT (e.g. the draw for the 15th January will take place on the 16th of January)
- Payment to winners will be done latest 30 minutes after the draw.
Australian Open Live Streaming
Would you like to watch the Australian Open live from wherever you are? Then it’s good to note that some online sportsbooks are also offering Australian Open live streaming. One of these is Unibet, thanks to its streaming service called Unibet TV. All you need to do to use this service is have some funds in your account or to have placed a bet. To watch the Australian Open, locate the Tennis In-Play odds and look for the UTV symbol beside the Australian Open odds. You will then be able to watch the current match live if you’re logged in to your account.
Get the best value out of your Australian Open betting!
The possibilities when it comes to betting markets are truly endless nowadays, and if you do your homework, you will be able to benefit from value odds as well as exciting offers on the Australian Open. We shall keep updating this article each time we come across new promotions or any other exciting betting news related to this event, so make sure you visit CasinoHawks from time to time to make the most out of your Australian Open betting!
Free Accumulator Bet New customers only. Min. £10 bet. Min. odds of 3/1 for qualifying bet & free bet. Free Bet must be a treble+. Free bet credited after qualifying bet is settled and expires after 7 days. Free Bet stakes not included in the returns.